Becoming a professional female escort is not easy. You need to know a lot of things before choosing this career. It is a kind of personal business so it has its benefits and its disadvantages that influence you as an escort directly. Let’s see how you can begin your career as an escort and to complete properly to be professional.
1. Think properly:
There are a lot of questions that you should answer before deciding to be an escort. Some of these questions are:
• Are you ready enough psychologically to be a professional escort?
• Who are you going to tell about your decision?
• You may lose a lot of people, are you prepared for this? Know that it is a huge emotional burden to live with.
• Do you enjoy having sex? And will you enjoy having sex without passion with clients who will be completely stranger to you at first?
• Do you know everything about the health issues of being an escort? Do you know the risks of having HIV infection or a sexually transmitted disease?
• Are you flexible to satisfy the needs of your clients? Know that you will meet a lot of weird clients.
The answers to these questions will help you make the proper decision.
2. Why would you be an escort?
So you have decided to be an escort. Why would you succeed in this profession? There are some benefits of being a good escort.
• You feel sexy and hot. This profession will make you feel sexier.
• You will get paid a lot for having one of the most amazing pleasures; sex.
• You will go to interesting places. Business men hire escorts all the time.
• You will be the escort of a lot of men without emotional commitment in case you have a fear of commitment.
If you are lazy and want to do something really fun, you are the one for the job.
3. Set your own rules:
These rules are meant to keep you safe. Be safe and follow them typically.
• Be paid first before offering your services. The payment can be done by several ways. The client can handle the money to your agent; the money can be kept discreetly in a hotel room.
• Say no to what you don’t offer. For example, if you don’t offer anal sex and the client want it, simply say no and pay back his money.
• Use the protective measures. Condoms and contraceptive pills should be with you the whole time.
• Keep your personal life separate from your business life. Be professional.
4. Choose an agency:
Working as an escort independently is risky. The agency has a lot of benefits and the only disadvantage is that you will have to pay a percentage of what you earn.
Here are some benefits of hiring an agent or working for an agency.
• The agency will make the whole arrangements including the payment method, the place and the right client for your services.
• The agency will keep you safe against violent clients and blackmailing situations.
• The agency will advertise your services well.
the escort industry was established long time ago. History is full with historical female escorts that had significant roles in history. Here are some examples of the most famous female escorts through history.
Aphasia was a prostitute and a brothel keeper. She was in love with the statesman Pericles and they had a son called Pericles the junior. Aphasia’s place was an intellectual center in Athens that attracted the most significant thinkers during this period including Socrates. Plato, Aristophanes, Xenophon, and other writers mentioned her in their works. Her life is studied as an example for women in the ancient Greek history.
According to the Book of Joshua, Rahab played a significant role in helping the Jews to capture the city of Jerusalem. The Book of Joshua sets her as an example of faith and good works despite her profession as a brothel keeper.
She came from a middle-class family and instead of being a slave as a wife; she chose to be a prostitute. She was so intelligent.
3. Madame du Barry:
The last official mistress of Louis XV of France who was killed during the French revolution. She had an influence in the decisions of Louis XV. She made multiple relationships from the king’s ministers to his courtiers.
After the execution of the king, she was captures, imprisoned and killed.
4. Nell Gwynn:
Nell lived in London from 1650 to 1687. She was the daughter of a brothel owner who was alcoholic and didn’t care about the hand jobs that his daughter was giving for free behind the brothel. Then her life changed when she met King Charles II during a play. The king invited her to the castle and she officially became his escort. The king had a lot of escorts that were poisoned by Nell so she became the king’s favorite escort.
She became the most acceptable escort of the king due to two situations.
The first situation was when one of her detractors screamed that she was a prostitute so Nell just replied in front of everyone that yes, she is a prostitute. Find something else that you can fight about.
The second situation was when people mistook her with another mistress and began to call her the Catholic whore. She simply get her head out of the carriage and told them that they were mistaken as she is theProtestant whore not the Catholic one.
5. Georgina Beyer:
A famous escort from Australia who started her career as a transsexual then as a stripper in nightclubs then she was raped by 4 men. After this attack, Georgina decided to leave Australia and travel to New Zealand. In 1984, she changed her career from being a sex worker and became an actress. Then she worked as a radio host and became a politician lately. In 1995, she became first transgendered mayor in the whole world then another surprise when she was elected to the New Zealand parliament in 1999. She retired politics in 2007 and now she is an activist in the fight for homosexual, bisexual and transgendered rights.
TV shows make it easier to understand the different worlds. Escort industry is among these worlds that need to be fully understood before judging the people working in it and that why TV shows are important because they have the ability to explore the worlds. 2 TV shows represent the world of female escorts; secret diary of a call girl and the girlfriend experience.
• Secret diary of a call girl:
The show is based on the diary of the anonymous sex worker know as Belle de Jour.
“Escort, hooker, prostitute. I don’t care what you call me. I love sex and money. And I love to suck a big fat cock, get orgasm and fill myself. This is life. And I’m living it.” That is the opening scene.
The show reveals how this industry works. At first, Belle worked through an agency, and then she worked independently. The show discusses the life of Belle, her family issues, her romantic relationships and her relationship with her friend and boyfriend Ben. The show is like the ultimate guide for female escorts as Belle sets some rules for female escorts.
– Rule 1: keep life and job separate. Separate phones, bedrooms and sides of the closet.
– Rule 2: get the money first.
– Rule 3: Safety.
– Rule 4: figure out what the client wants and give it to him.
The show is full of sex scenes with different clients so it explores the world of the clients too.
The cast is Billie Piper as Belle de Jour, Iddo Goldberg as Ben, Cherie Lunghi as Stephanie and Ashley Madekwe as Bambi. Its rate is 7.4 on IMDB. The show is so funny, Billie is amazing but the end will break your heart.
• The girlfriend experience:
This show is dark, deep and very interesting. It is an anthology TV series based on Steven Soderbergh’s novel “The Girlfriend Experience”. It is created, written and directed by Lodge Kerrigan and Amy Seimetz. The cast of the first season consists of Riley Keough as Christine Reade and Paul Sparks as David Tellis.
The show reveals the dangers of the escort job. Christine is a law student who works in a major corporation and as an escort. She works independently and suffers from blackmailing. Some scenes are so deep and dark to show the brutal world that female escorts live in when they have terrible clients.
Riley played the escort role well. Unlike Billie in secret diary of a call girl, she is not funny. She is pragmatic who wants to take control over her life. With the progression of the show, the character of Christine becomes more pragmatic; she deals with her blackmailing issues professionally and we are waiting for the second season in the upcoming days.
Its rate is 7.3 on IMDB and produced by the famous network Starz.
Riley was nominated for a Golden Globe for her outstanding performance in a limited series or motion picture made for television; that gives you an idea about how spectacular she is in the show.
Any female escort who wants to explore the world of escorting should watch these two shows before starting her career.